Broccoli – 2 cups, chopped, boiled
Basmati Rice – 4 cups, cooked
Green Chillies – 4 to 5, chopped
Onions – 1/2 cup, finely chopped
Ginger – 1 inch piece, finely chopped
Garlic – 4 cloves, minced
Cloves – 3 to 4
Black Peppercorns – 5 to 6
Cinnamon – 1 inch piece
Cardamoms – 2
Oil – 1/4 cup
Salt as per taste
1. Dry roast the cinnamon, cardamoms, cloves and peppercorns.
2. Then grind to a fine powder. Keep aside.
3. Heat oil in a pan.
4. Saute the onions, ginger, garlic and green chillies for 2 to 4 minutes.
5. Add the broccoli and mix well.
6. Add the ground powder, cooked rice and salt.
7. Stir and mix until well combined.
8. Cook for a minute or two.
9. Remove and serve hot with kurma of choice.
Broccoli Pulao Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Broccoli Pulao Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.