Broccoli – 2 cups, chopped, boiled
Basmati Rice – 4 cups, cooked
Green Chillies – 4 to 5, chopped
Onions – 1/2 cup, finely chopped
Ginger – 1 inch piece, finely chopped
Garlic – 4 cloves, minced
Cloves – 3 to 4
Black Peppercorns – 5 to 6
Cinnamon – 1 inch piece
Cardamoms – 2
Oil – 1/4 cup
Salt as per taste
1. Dry roast the cinnamon, cardamoms, cloves and peppercorns.
2. Then grind to a fine powder. Keep aside.
3. Heat oil in a pan.
4. Saute the onions, ginger, garlic and green chillies for 2 to 4 minutes.
5. Add the broccoli and mix well.
6. Add the ground powder, cooked rice and salt.
7. Stir and mix until well combined.
8. Cook for a minute or two.
9. Remove and serve hot with kurma of choice.
Broccoli Pulao Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Broccoli Pulao Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.