Pasta – 3 cups
Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
Oregano Powder – 1 tsp
Coconut Milk – 3 cups
Parsley – 3 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Boil the pasta in salted water till tender but not over or under cooked.
2. Sprinkle oil and rub gently so that pasta does not stick.
3. Heat the remaining oil and add the pasta and the parsley.
4. Stir gently and mix in the coconut milk.
5. Cook on medium heat adding the spices.
6. Cook till most of the coconut milk is absorbed.
7. Serve hot.
Pasta in Coconut Milk and Parsley Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Pasta in Coconut Milk and Parsley Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.