Pasta – 3 cups
Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
Oregano Powder – 1 tsp
Coconut Milk – 3 cups
Parsley – 3 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Boil the pasta in salted water till tender but not over or under cooked.
2. Sprinkle oil and rub gently so that pasta does not stick.
3. Heat the remaining oil and add the pasta and the parsley.
4. Stir gently and mix in the coconut milk.
5. Cook on medium heat adding the spices.
6. Cook till most of the coconut milk is absorbed.
7. Serve hot.
Pasta in Coconut Milk and Parsley Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Pasta in Coconut Milk and Parsley Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.