Basmati Rice – 2 cups, cooked
Ghee – 2 tblsp
Pepper – 2 to 3 strings
Green Chillies – 6 to 8, long
Salt as per taste
1. Wash the green chillies and leave these whole without removing the seeds.
2. Heat the oil and fry the green chillies till they are charred slightly for about 2 minutes.
3. Remove the chillies from the pan and keep aside.
4. To the same pan, add the cooked rice and stir fry, adding salt to taste.
5. Mix in the fresh green peppers and stir gently.
6. Remove to a serving plate and place the fried green chillies over it and serve at once.