1. Heat the oil in a thick-bottomed pan.
2. Fry the chicken pieces for 2 to 3 minutes adding salt to taste.
3. Lower the heat and mix in the rice and chicken pieces.
4. Stir fry for another 3 to 4 minutes more, adding the haldi powder and the paste.
5. Add 2 1/2 of water and lower the heat.
6. Cover the pan and cook on low heat till all the water is absorbed.
7. Serve hot.
Turmeric and Saffron Chicken Pulao Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Turmeric and Saffron Chicken Pulao from Awesome Cuisine.