Basmati Rice – 1 cup
Curry Powder – 1 tblsp
Oil – 1 tblsp
Salt as per taste
Green Chillies – 6, big
Gramflour – 1 cup
Oil for frying
Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
1. To prepare the filling, Heat the oil and fry the rice adding salt and curry powder to taste and keep aside.
2. Make slits in the chillies and discard the seeds.
3. Fill each of the chillies with the rice filling.
4. Prepare a thick batter by mixing half cup or more of water with the flour, salt, chilli powder.
5. Dip each of the stuffed chillies in the batter.
6. Deep fry a few at a time till golden and crispy brown.
Green Chillies with Rice Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Green Chillies with Rice Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.