Basmati Rice – 1 cup
Curry Powder – 1 tblsp
Oil – 1 tblsp
Salt as per taste
Green Chillies – 6, big
Gramflour – 1 cup
Oil for frying
Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
1. To prepare the filling, Heat the oil and fry the rice adding salt and curry powder to taste and keep aside.
2. Make slits in the chillies and discard the seeds.
3. Fill each of the chillies with the rice filling.
4. Prepare a thick batter by mixing half cup or more of water with the flour, salt, chilli powder.
5. Dip each of the stuffed chillies in the batter.
6. Deep fry a few at a time till golden and crispy brown.
Green Chillies with Rice Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Green Chillies with Rice from Awesome Cuisine.