Eggs – 6, beaten
Potatoes – 4, medium, cut lenghtwise into thin sticks
Onion – 1, large, chopped
Salt as per taste
Pepper Powder as per taste
Oil as required
Green Chillies – 1, finely chopped
Carrot – 1/4 cup, grated
1. Heat a little oil in a pan over moderate flame.
2. Add the potatoes and onions.
3. Fry till tender, without browning.
4. Now add the beaten eggs and fry for 2 to 4 minutes.
5. Flip the omelette over and cook on the other side.
6. Add salt and pepper, as desired.
7. Serve warm.
Tip: Garnish with the green chillies and carrot, if needed. You can also add cabbage, capsicum and/or tomatoes, depending on your taste.
i tried 2 ways 1 using all d ingredients and the other without peas cabbage n green chillies.
It tastes awesummm.
parledu thinochu good better best nice preparation thank you….
very very good