Mochai – 100 gms
Karamani – 100 gms
Channa – 100 gms
Yam – 150 gms
Toor Dal – 150 gms
Carrot – 100 gms
Beans – 100 gms
Pumpkin – 100 gms
Red Chilli – 3 to4
Copra – 100 gms
Dhania Seeds – 2 tsp
Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
Tomatoes – 150 gms
Asafoetida – 1 tsp
Peppercorns – 1/2 tsp
Curry Leaves – 1 sprig
Bengal Gram Dal – 3 to 4 tblsp
Raw Banana – 1
Peanuts – 50 gms
Rice – 1 kg
1. Boil Toor dhal with turmeric powder.
2. Soak mochai, karamani and channa overnight.
3. Cut all the vegetable into cubes.
4. Boil peanuts.
5. Chop onion, tomatoes and green chillies.
6. Keep a vessel on the fire.
7. Add oil and temper with mustard and red chillies.
8. Add chopped onions.
9. Saute well and add chopped tomatoes.
10. Add all the boiled mochai, Karamani, channa and peanuts.
11. Add all the vegetables and saute well.
12. Add boiled and mashed toor dhal.
13. Add little water allow to boil.
14. Broil all the dry masalas like red chilli, Dhania, cumin, peppercorns, curry leaves, copra.
15. Powder the masala and add to the boiling gravy.
16. Boil and slightly mash the rice.
17. Mix with the gravy well.
18. Before serving add ghee and serve with fried Cashewnuts and coriander leaves on top.
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Kadambam Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.