Kovakkai (Tendli) – 100 gms
Mustard Seeds – a pinch
Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder – a pinch
Cumin Powder – a pinch
Salt as per taste
Sugar – 1/2 tsp
Oil – 20 ml
1. Wash and drain the tendli(kovakai).
2. Cut lengthwise into 8 to 10 pieces.
3. Heat oil and add mustard seeds, when they crackle, add kovakai and saute.
4. Cover and cook over a slow fire (No water should be added) till tender. Stir from time to time.
5. Remove lid and add salt, turmeric powder, cumin powder and chilli powder.
6. Mix well and cook for a further 5 minutes.
7. Add sugar, mix well and remove.
Tendli (Kovakkai) Fry Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Tendli (Kovakkai) Fry from Awesome Cuisine.