Kovakkai (Tendli) – 100 gms
Mustard Seeds – a pinch
Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder – a pinch
Cumin Powder – a pinch
Salt as per taste
Sugar – 1/2 tsp
Oil – 20 ml
1. Wash and drain the tendli(kovakai).
2. Cut lengthwise into 8 to 10 pieces.
3. Heat oil and add mustard seeds, when they crackle, add kovakai and saute.
4. Cover and cook over a slow fire (No water should be added) till tender. Stir from time to time.
5. Remove lid and add salt, turmeric powder, cumin powder and chilli powder.
6. Mix well and cook for a further 5 minutes.
7. Add sugar, mix well and remove.
Tendli (Kovakkai) Fry Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
- 13 Steps to Become a Master Chef at Home It is essential to follow certain safety rules while cooking. Hygiene is a must to ensure that cooked food is healthy and...
- 11 Healthy and Low Fat Cooking Tips Modern cooking is not only about taste and presentation but most cooks also prefer cooking healthy and low-fat recipes these...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Tendli (Kovakkai) Fry Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.