Kovakkai (Tendli) – 100 gms
Mustard Seeds – a pinch
Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder – a pinch
Cumin Powder – a pinch
Salt as per taste
Sugar – 1/2 tsp
Oil – 20 ml
1. Wash and drain the tendli(kovakai).
2. Cut lengthwise into 8 to 10 pieces.
3. Heat oil and add mustard seeds, when they crackle, add kovakai and saute.
4. Cover and cook over a slow fire (No water should be added) till tender. Stir from time to time.
5. Remove lid and add salt, turmeric powder, cumin powder and chilli powder.
6. Mix well and cook for a further 5 minutes.
7. Add sugar, mix well and remove.
Tendli (Kovakkai) Fry Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Tendli (Kovakkai) Fry Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.