Vendaikai (Bhindi/Okra) – 250 gms
Fried Gram Dal – 100 gms
Green Chillies – 3 to 4, chopped
Channa Masala – 1 tsp
Black Salt – 1/2 tsp
Onions – 100 gms
Oil – 50 ml
Salt as per taste
1. Wash and cut vendaikai length wise.
2. Chop all the ingredients.
3. Powder the fried gram dal.
4. Keep the frying pan on the medium heat.
5. Add chopped onions and green chillies.
6. Add vendaikai and saute for some time.
7. Add powdered fried gram dal and channa masala.
8. Add black salt, mix well.
9. Serve with rice.
Vendakkai Masala Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Vendakkai Masala Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.