Vendaikai (Bhindi/Okra) – 250 gms
Fried Gram Dal – 100 gms
Green Chillies – 3 to 4, chopped
Channa Masala – 1 tsp
Black Salt – 1/2 tsp
Onions – 100 gms
Oil – 50 ml
Salt as per taste
1. Wash and cut vendaikai length wise.
2. Chop all the ingredients.
3. Powder the fried gram dal.
4. Keep the frying pan on the medium heat.
5. Add chopped onions and green chillies.
6. Add vendaikai and saute for some time.
7. Add powdered fried gram dal and channa masala.
8. Add black salt, mix well.
9. Serve with rice.
Vendakkai Masala Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Vendakkai Masala Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.