A refreshing smoothie to kickstart your day or give you the much needed boost on a hot and sweltering afternoon.
Bananas – 2, big
Strawberries – 200 gms, hulled
Plain or Vanilla Yogurt – 1 cup
Milk – 3 cups, chilled
Ice Cubes – few (optional)
Sugar – 2 to 3 tblsp (optional)
1. Slice the bananas and strawberries into small pieces.
2. Add them to a blender.
3. Add the yogurt, sugar and half of the milk.
4. Blend for 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Add the remaining milk depending on how thick or thin you want the smoothie to be.
6. Garnish with a strawberry slices.
7. Serve at once.