Ripe Pear – 1, peeled and quartered
Apple – 1, peeled and quartered
Red or Dark Plums – 2, large, halved and stoned
Ripe Damsons – 4, halved and stoned
Water – 200 ml
Slices of Apple or Pear for garnish
1. Put the pear, apple, plums, damsons and water into a small saucepan.
2. Cover tightly, set over a medium heat and bring slowly to the boil.
3. Take off the heat and allow to cool. Chill.
4. Put the fruit and water into a food processor and process until smooth.
5. Pour into glasses, decorate with slices of apple or pear and serve.