Raspberries – 50 gms
Strawberries – 50 gms, halved
Sour Cream or Plain Yogurt – 225 ml
Milk – 225 ml
Almond Essence – 1 tsp, optional
Clear Honey – 2 to 3 tbsp, to taste
1. Press the raspberries through a nylon sieve into a bowl using the back of a spoon.
2. Discard the seeds in the sieve.
3. Put the raspberry puree, strawberries, yogurt, milk and almond essence into a blender until smooth and combined.
4. Pour the smoothie into chilled glasses.
5. Stir in honey to taste and serve.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !