Blueberries – 175 gms
Cranberry Juice – 150 ml
Plain Yoghurt – 150 ml
Honey as per taste, optional
1. Put the blueberries and cranberry juice into a blender and process for 1 to 2 minutes, until smooth.
2. Add the yogurt and process briefly to combine.
3. Taste and add honey, if you like.
4. Process briefly again thoroughly blended.
5. Pour into chilled glasses with straws and serve.
American Berry Smoothie Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of American Berry Smoothie from Awesome Cuisine.