Blueberries – 175 gms
Cranberry Juice – 150 ml
Plain Yoghurt – 150 ml
Honey as per taste, optional
1. Put the blueberries and cranberry juice into a blender and process for 1 to 2 minutes, until smooth.
2. Add the yogurt and process briefly to combine.
3. Taste and add honey, if you like.
4. Process briefly again thoroughly blended.
5. Pour into chilled glasses with straws and serve.
American Berry Smoothie Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this American Berry Smoothie Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.