Blueberries – 175 gms
Cranberry Juice – 150 ml
Plain Yoghurt – 150 ml
Honey as per taste, optional
1. Put the blueberries and cranberry juice into a blender and process for 1 to 2 minutes, until smooth.
2. Add the yogurt and process briefly to combine.
3. Taste and add honey, if you like.
4. Process briefly again thoroughly blended.
5. Pour into chilled glasses with straws and serve.
American Berry Smoothie Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- The Significance Of Carbohydrates Carbohydrates play a significant role in sustaining the metabolism of a human body and enable them to execute their day...
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
- 13 Steps to Become a Master Chef at Home It is essential to follow certain safety rules while cooking. Hygiene is a must to ensure that cooked food is healthy and...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this American Berry Smoothie Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.