1. Add the gelatine in the water and keep aside for 10 minutes.
2. Heat the mixture gently till it dissolves.
3. Meanwhile, puree the strawberries in a blender till smooth and creamy.
4. Fold the gelatine mixture into the strawberry puree; add the vanilla essence and artificial sweetener.
5. Freeze this mixture in ice cube trays till it sets.
6. Blend the strawberry cubes in a blender till creamy. Keep aside.
7. Whip the egg whites with cream of tartar and salt till thick and creamy.
8. Fold into the strawberry mixture gently and refreeze in a container till set.
9. Serve frozen in individual goblets.
Strawberry Sorbet Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Strawberry Sorbet from Awesome Cuisine.