Unsweetened Orange – 1 1/2 cups
Gelatine – 6 tsp
Artificial Sweetener – 6 tsp
Egg – 4, whites only
Water – 1/2 cup
Salt – a pinch
Cream of Tartar – a pinch
Orange Essence – a few drops
1. Add the gelatine to a few tbsp of water and keep aside for 10 minutes.
2. Heat gently till the gelatine dissolves.
3. Mix the gelatine and artificial sweetener in the unsweetened orange juice.
4. Freeze till half frozen.
5. Beat the half frozen mixture well in a large bowl or blend till creamy.
6. Whip the egg whites with salt, cream of tartar and orange essence till stiff.
7. Fold into the orange juice mixture.
8. Freeze the mixture in a container till its set.
9. Serve frozen in individual goblets.