Oranges – 2, large, halved
Raisins – 4 tsp
Rum – 2 tbsp
Orange and Lemon Rinds – 1 tsp, grated
Artificial Sweetener to Taste or – 4 tsp
Walnuts 0 2 tsp, lightly toasted, chopped
Cream – 1 1/2 tsp
1. Scoop out the pulp from the orange halves and deseed.
2. Retain the orange shells.
3. To the orange pulp stir in the raisins, rum, and orange and lemon rinds.
4. Fill the orange shells with this mixture and chilli these cups for at least 12 hours to develop the flavour.
5. Add the artificial sweetener and walnuts or top with cream, if required, just before serving.
6. Serve chilled.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !