Vanilla Ice Cream
Brown Bread – 3
Sugar – 3 tsp
Vanilla Essence – a few drops
1. Toast the bread slices lightly.
2. Crush in a blender till fine breadcrumbs are obtained.
3. Heat the breadcrumbs with the sugar on a slow fire, stirring till the sugar caramelizes and coats the crumbs.
4. Remove from the fire, and stir in the vanilla essence.
5. Serve the vanilla ice cream topped with brown breadcrumb mixture.
6. Alternately, arrange layers of ice cream and bread praline in individual bowls before serving.