Boondi – 1 cup
Milk – 1 litre
Sugar – 1 1/2 cup
Mixed Nuts – 1 cup (pista, badam, cashews)
Bay Leaf – 1
Elaichi – 1 tsp
Rose Water – 2 tsp
Kesari Powder – 1 pinch
Saffron Strands – 1 pinch
1. Add bay leaf to the milk and boil it reduces by half (1 litre to 500 ml)
2. Add sugar and let the sugar dissolve.
3. Remove the bay leaf and discard.
4. Add the saffron strands, elaichi and rose water. Stir.
5. Add a pinch of kesari powder and stir well.
6. Add the boondi. Mix well.
7. Garnish with the mixed nuts.
Boondi Kheer Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Boondi Kheer Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.