1. Fry the moong dal in a pan with little ghee and soak for 30 minutes in water.
2. In a pan add jaggery.
3. Add little water and allow the jaggery to melt.
4. Once melted add the banana and apple.
5. Let it boil for 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Then add the moong dal (drained) and mix nicely.
7. After 2 minutes add the coconut milk and elaichi.
8. Stir and mix well.
9. Garnish with the fried nuts and grated coconut.
Moong Dal Delight Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Moong Dal Delight from Awesome Cuisine.