Sev – 1 cup
Appalam (Papad) – 5 to 6
Onion – 1/2 cup
Tomato – 1/4 cup
Carrot – 1/4 cup
Garam Masala Powder – 2 to 3 tsp
Salt as per taste
Lime – 1/2
Coriander Leaves – 1/4 cup
Oil to fry to the papads
1. Fry the papads in oil and keep aside.
2. Heat a little in a pan.
3. Add onion, tomato, carrot and fry for 45 to 60 seconds.
4. Turn off the flame.
5. Crush the papads.
6. Add garam masala and salt.
7. Add little lime juice and add sev.
8. Mix well.
9. Garnish with coriander leaves.
10. Serve on top of the papads in small bowls.
Mixed Vegetable Sev Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 20 Must Have Diwali Sweets and Snacks Diwali is a festival of lights celebrated jubilantly all over India. Just like for any other festival, Diwali will also be...
- 20 Navratri Sundal Varieties to Surprise Your Family Navaratri is a festival of nine nights and 10 days. "Nava" means "nine" and "ratri" means "night" in Sanskrit. It is...
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Mixed Vegetable Sev Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.