Sev – 1 cup
Appalam (Papad) – 5 to 6
Onion – 1/2 cup
Tomato – 1/4 cup
Carrot – 1/4 cup
Garam Masala Powder – 2 to 3 tsp
Salt as per taste
Lime – 1/2
Coriander Leaves – 1/4 cup
Oil to fry to the papads
1. Fry the papads in oil and keep aside.
2. Heat a little in a pan.
3. Add onion, tomato, carrot and fry for 45 to 60 seconds.
4. Turn off the flame.
5. Crush the papads.
6. Add garam masala and salt.
7. Add little lime juice and add sev.
8. Mix well.
9. Garnish with coriander leaves.
10. Serve on top of the papads in small bowls.
Mixed Vegetable Sev Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- The Significance Of Carbohydrates Carbohydrates play a significant role in sustaining the metabolism of a human body and enable them to execute their day...
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
- 13 Steps to Become a Master Chef at Home It is essential to follow certain safety rules while cooking. Hygiene is a must to ensure that cooked food is healthy and...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Mixed Vegetable Sev Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.