Sev – 1 cup
Appalam (Papad) – 5 to 6
Onion – 1/2 cup
Tomato – 1/4 cup
Carrot – 1/4 cup
Garam Masala Powder – 2 to 3 tsp
Salt as per taste
Lime – 1/2
Coriander Leaves – 1/4 cup
Oil to fry to the papads
1. Fry the papads in oil and keep aside.
2. Heat a little in a pan.
3. Add onion, tomato, carrot and fry for 45 to 60 seconds.
4. Turn off the flame.
5. Crush the papads.
6. Add garam masala and salt.
7. Add little lime juice and add sev.
8. Mix well.
9. Garnish with coriander leaves.
10. Serve on top of the papads in small bowls.
How to Make Mixed Vegetable Sev Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Mixed Vegetable Sev Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.