Sev – 1 cup
Appalam (Papad) – 5 to 6
Onion – 1/2 cup
Tomato – 1/4 cup
Carrot – 1/4 cup
Garam Masala Powder – 2 to 3 tsp
Salt as per taste
Lime – 1/2
Coriander Leaves – 1/4 cup
Oil to fry to the papads
1. Fry the papads in oil and keep aside.
2. Heat a little in a pan.
3. Add onion, tomato, carrot and fry for 45 to 60 seconds.
4. Turn off the flame.
5. Crush the papads.
6. Add garam masala and salt.
7. Add little lime juice and add sev.
8. Mix well.
9. Garnish with coriander leaves.
10. Serve on top of the papads in small bowls.
Mixed Vegetable Sev Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Mixed Vegetable Sev Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.