Curd – 1 cup
Green Chilli Paste – 4 tsp
Paneer – 200 gms, cubed or squared or crumbled
Ajwain (Carom) – 2 tsp
Salt as per taste
Corn Flour – 1/4 cup
Maida – 1/4 cup
Rice Flour – 1/4 cup
Spinach Leaves – 10 to 15 big leaves
1. In a bowl add curd along with green chilli paste, ajwain and salt.
2. Add paneer and mix well.
3. Keep it aside for 20 to 25 minutes.
4. Heat oil in a pan.
5. In another bowl add the cornflour, maida, rice flour and a little water.
6. Mix well without lumps.
7. Spread the spinach leaves on a flat surface.
8. Keep one paneer piece and close it fully.
9. Dip this in the flour mixture and deep fry in the hot oil.
10. Remove, drain and serve hot.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !