Spinach – 1/2 bunch, cleaned and chopped
Fish – 1/4 kg
Onion – 100 gms
Tomato – 100 gms
Green Chilli – 5
Red Chilli Powder – 2 tsp
Coriander Powder – 3 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 2 tsp
Ginger Garlic Paste – 4 tsp
Curry Leaves – 5 tsp
Salt as per taste
Asafoetida – 1/2 tsp
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Add curry leaves, asafoetida, chopped onions and tomatoes.
3. Fry for a minute and add green chillies.
4. Add ginger garlic paste and mix well.
5. Now add the spinach.
6. Add coriander powder, turmeric powder and red chilli powder.
7. Add a little water and let it boil.
8. Now add the fish and add some more water.
9. Allow it to boil for sometime and add salt.
10. Garnish with curry leaves and coriander leaves.
11. Serve hot.
Spinach Fish Masala Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Spinach Fish Masala Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.