Spinach – 1/2 bunch, cleaned and chopped
Fish – 1/4 kg
Onion – 100 gms
Tomato – 100 gms
Green Chilli – 5
Red Chilli Powder – 2 tsp
Coriander Powder – 3 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 2 tsp
Ginger Garlic Paste – 4 tsp
Curry Leaves – 5 tsp
Salt as per taste
Asafoetida – 1/2 tsp
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Add curry leaves, asafoetida, chopped onions and tomatoes.
3. Fry for a minute and add green chillies.
4. Add ginger garlic paste and mix well.
5. Now add the spinach.
6. Add coriander powder, turmeric powder and red chilli powder.
7. Add a little water and let it boil.
8. Now add the fish and add some more water.
9. Allow it to boil for sometime and add salt.
10. Garnish with curry leaves and coriander leaves.
11. Serve hot.
Spinach Fish Masala Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
- 13 Steps to Become a Master Chef at Home It is essential to follow certain safety rules while cooking. Hygiene is a must to ensure that cooked food is healthy and...
- 11 Healthy and Low Fat Cooking Tips Modern cooking is not only about taste and presentation but most cooks also prefer cooking healthy and low-fat recipes these...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Spinach Fish Masala Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.