Potatoes – 5, medium and diced
Green Peas – 1/2 cup
Poppy Seeds – 3 tblsp
Nigella Seeds (Kalonji) – 1 tsp
Green Chillies – 3
Mustard Oil – 1 tblsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/8 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Heat oil in a pan and fry the kalonji.
2. When they begin to splutter add the potatoes.
3. Add turmeric powder, green chillies and green peas.
4. Pour a cup of water.
5. Cover and allow the potatoes to cook.
6. Soak the poppy seeds in some warm water for some time and then grind them into a fine paste.
7. When the potatoes are cooked, add the poppy seed paste.
8. Add more water if required and let it cook till done.
9. Adjust the seasoning.
10. Serve hot.
Aloo Muttar Posto Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
- 13 Steps to Become a Master Chef at Home It is essential to follow certain safety rules while cooking. Hygiene is a must to ensure that cooked food is healthy and...
- 11 Healthy and Low Fat Cooking Tips Modern cooking is not only about taste and presentation but most cooks also prefer cooking healthy and low-fat recipes these...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Aloo Muttar Posto Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.