Raspberries – 250 gms
Hung Curd – 200 gms
Paneer – 150 gms, grated
Sweetener – 5 tsp
Gelatine – 2 1/2 tsp
Raspberries – a few pieces
1. Soak the gelatine in half cup of lukewarm water and leave aside for 3 to 4 minutes.
2. Wash the raspberries, cut into halves and then place in a mixer to obtain a puree.
3. Add the hung curd, grated paneer and the sweetener together with the fruit pulp and gelatine in a mixer.
4. Churn the whole mixture gently.
5. Pour into serving bowls and allow to set.
6. Before serving garnish with the berries or any other fruit and serve.