Potatoes – 5
Sweet Corn – 1 cup, steamed
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
Breadcrumbs – 2 tblsp
Salt as per taste
1. Pressure-cook the potatoes.
2. Peel and mash them and keep aside.
3. Add the steamed corn along with spices and salt to the potatoes.
4. Add breadcrumbs and mix well.
5. Make flat tikkis of this mixture.
6. Heat oil in a pan.
7. Deep fry the tikkis until golden brown.
8. Drain the excess oil.
9. Serve hot with green chutney.
Aloo Makai Tikki Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
- 13 Steps to Become a Master Chef at Home It is essential to follow certain safety rules while cooking. Hygiene is a must to ensure that cooked food is healthy and...
- 11 Healthy and Low Fat Cooking Tips Modern cooking is not only about taste and presentation but most cooks also prefer cooking healthy and low-fat recipes these...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Aloo Makai Tikki Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.