Potatoes – 5
Sweet Corn – 1 cup, steamed
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
Breadcrumbs – 2 tblsp
Salt as per taste
1. Pressure-cook the potatoes.
2. Peel and mash them and keep aside.
3. Add the steamed corn along with spices and salt to the potatoes.
4. Add breadcrumbs and mix well.
5. Make flat tikkis of this mixture.
6. Heat oil in a pan.
7. Deep fry the tikkis until golden brown.
8. Drain the excess oil.
9. Serve hot with green chutney.
Aloo Makai Tikki Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Aloo Makai Tikki Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.