Potatoes – 5
Sweet Corn – 1 cup, steamed
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
Breadcrumbs – 2 tblsp
Salt as per taste
1. Pressure-cook the potatoes.
2. Peel and mash them and keep aside.
3. Add the steamed corn along with spices and salt to the potatoes.
4. Add breadcrumbs and mix well.
5. Make flat tikkis of this mixture.
6. Heat oil in a pan.
7. Deep fry the tikkis until golden brown.
8. Drain the excess oil.
9. Serve hot with green chutney.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !