1. Clean, wash and chop the mutton into small pieces.
2. Heat oil in a pan.
3. Add the onions and saute until golden brown.
4. Remove and grind the onions to make a brown gravy. Keep aside.
5. Heat oil in a separate vessel, add the gravy, ginger, turmeric and chilli powders.
6. Add salt and allow it to cook for a while.
7. Add the mutton pieces and let it simmer gently till cooked.
8. Just before removing it off the heat, add curd and coriander powder and stir well.
9. Remove and serve hot.
Kundan Kaliyan Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Kundan Kaliyan from Awesome Cuisine.