1. Clean and wash the chicken pieces and keep aside.
2. To make the gravy, puree the tomatoes.
3. Add the ginger garlic paste along with turmeric, chilli and coriander powders.
4. Cook on low heat.
5. Add the chicken pieces and capsicum and stir.
6. Mix in the cream and butter and let it simmer gently.
7. When done, remove and serve hot with steamed rice.
Murgh Kurchan Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Murgh Kurchan from Awesome Cuisine.