Cashewnuts – 25 to 30
Green Peas – 200 gms
Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
Coriander Leaves to garnish
1. Boil 5 to 7 cashews in a small pan.
2. Grind it to make a paste of a smooth consistency.
3. Keep aside.
4. Heat oil in a pan.
5. Add the remaining cashews and the green peas.
6. Stir well, then add the cashew paste and saute for a while.
7. Mix in the turmeric powder, red chilli powder and coriander powder.
8. Allow the mixture to simmer gently.
9. When cooked, remove and garnish with coriander leaves.
10. Serve hot with parathas.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !