Basmati Rice – 4 cups, cooked
Peas – 1/4 cup, boiled
Carrots – 1/4 cup, diced and blanched
Beans – 1/4 cup, diced and blanched
Pineapple – 1/4 cup, chopped
Fried Cashewnuts – 1/4 cup
Raisins – 1/4 cup
Lemon Juice – 2 tsp
Coriander Leaves – 1 tblsp
Mint Leaves – 1 tblsp
Cream – 1/2 cup
Ghee – 1 tblsp
Saffron – a pinch, soaked in 1 tblsp milk
Black Peppercorns – 2
Cloves – 2
Green Cardamom – 1
Cinnamon – 1/2 inch piece
Jeera – 1/2 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Mix saffron with rice and toss gently.
2. Heat ghee in a pan over moderate heat.
3. Add the jeera, peppercorns, cardamom, cinnamon and cloves.
4. Add rice, peas, beans, carrot, pineapple, cashewnuts, raisins and lemon juice.
5. Add salt to taste.
6. Toss gently.
7. Remove from heat.
8. Add mint, coriander and cream.
9. Pour into an ovenproof dish, cover with foil and heat in the microwave oven for 15 to 20 minutes at 170C.
10. Serve hot.
Fruit and Nut Pulao Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Fruit and Nut Pulao Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.