Red Capsicum – 2, roasted, peeled and deseeded
Garlic – 2 cloves, chopped fine
Ground Cumin – 1/2 tsp
Jalapeno Peppers – 1/4 tsp, chopped
Lime Juice – 1 tsp
Cilantro or Coriander Leaves – 1/4 cup
Onion – 1/4 cup, chopped
Hung Curd – 1 cup
Salt as per taste
Pepper as per taste
1. Chop the capsicum very finely.
2. Mix with all other ingredients.
3. Serve with toasted bread, salt biscuits, nachos and chips.
Zesty Pepper Dip Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- 20 Navratri Sundal Varieties to Surprise Your Family Navaratri is a festival of nine nights and 10 days. "Nava" means "nine" and "ratri" means "night" in Sanskrit. It is...
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Zesty Pepper Dip Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.