Red Capsicum – 2, roasted, peeled and deseeded
Garlic – 2 cloves, chopped fine
Ground Cumin – 1/2 tsp
Jalapeno Peppers – 1/4 tsp, chopped
Lime Juice – 1 tsp
Cilantro or Coriander Leaves – 1/4 cup
Onion – 1/4 cup, chopped
Hung Curd – 1 cup
Salt as per taste
Pepper as per taste
1. Chop the capsicum very finely.
2. Mix with all other ingredients.
3. Serve with toasted bread, salt biscuits, nachos and chips.
Zesty Pepper Dip Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- The Significance Of Carbohydrates Carbohydrates play a significant role in sustaining the metabolism of a human body and enable them to execute their day...
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
- 13 Steps to Become a Master Chef at Home It is essential to follow certain safety rules while cooking. Hygiene is a must to ensure that cooked food is healthy and...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Zesty Pepper Dip Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.