Red Capsicum – 2, roasted, peeled and deseeded
Garlic – 2 cloves, chopped fine
Ground Cumin – 1/2 tsp
Jalapeno Peppers – 1/4 tsp, chopped
Lime Juice – 1 tsp
Cilantro or Coriander Leaves – 1/4 cup
Onion – 1/4 cup, chopped
Hung Curd – 1 cup
Salt as per taste
Pepper as per taste
1. Chop the capsicum very finely.
2. Mix with all other ingredients.
3. Serve with toasted bread, salt biscuits, nachos and chips.
Zesty Pepper Dip Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Zesty Pepper Dip Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.