Dosa Batter – 2 cups
Tomatoes – 10 slices
Mushrooms – 10 circles
Red Chilli Powder – 2 tsp
Melon Seeds – 2 tsp
1. Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat.
2. Take one ladle full of dosa batter and pour into small portions to make 2 to 3 mini uttapams.
3. Sprinkle some red chilli powder.
4. Place the tomatoes and mushrooms over each of mini uttapam.
5. Cover with a lid and cook on low fire.
6. Turn over very gently and cook the other side.
7. Once both the sides are cooked, remove and Serve hot.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !