Bread Crumbs – 2 cups
Oil for frying
For the Kebabs:
Spinach – 1 cup, cut into strips
Cauliflower Florets – 1 cup
Broccoli Florets – 1 cup
Coriander Leaves – 1/2 cup
Green Chillies – 2
Garlic – 2 tblsp, chopped
Peas – 1 cup, shelled
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Grind all the veggies in a mixer to obtain a coarse paste.
2. Place in a mixing bowl.
3. Add the salt and ginger-garlic paste.
4. Blend well and then mix in the bread crumbs.
5. Divide the mixture into portions.
6. Shape each portion into a circle or any shape you may desire.
7. Heat oil in a pan.
8. Deep fry the kebabs in hot oil.
9. Serve hot with ketchup.
Vegetable Kebabs Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
- 6 Health Benefits of Paneer The best and most common cheese of India, paneer was first used in the Middle East. It was introduced in the Indian Cuisine...
- The Significance Of Carbohydrates Carbohydrates play a significant role in sustaining the metabolism of a human body and enable them to execute their day...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Vegetable Kebabs Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.