Bread Crumbs – 2 cups
Oil for frying
For the Kebabs:
Spinach – 1 cup, cut into strips
Cauliflower Florets – 1 cup
Broccoli Florets – 1 cup
Coriander Leaves – 1/2 cup
Green Chillies – 2
Garlic – 2 tblsp, chopped
Peas – 1 cup, shelled
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Grind all the veggies in a mixer to obtain a coarse paste.
2. Place in a mixing bowl.
3. Add the salt and ginger-garlic paste.
4. Blend well and then mix in the bread crumbs.
5. Divide the mixture into portions.
6. Shape each portion into a circle or any shape you may desire.
7. Heat oil in a pan.
8. Deep fry the kebabs in hot oil.
9. Serve hot with ketchup.
Vegetable Kebabs Recipe
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Vegetable Kebabs from Awesome Cuisine.