Bread Crumbs – 2 cups
Oil for frying
For the Kebabs:
Spinach – 1 cup, cut into strips
Cauliflower Florets – 1 cup
Broccoli Florets – 1 cup
Coriander Leaves – 1/2 cup
Green Chillies – 2
Garlic – 2 tblsp, chopped
Peas – 1 cup, shelled
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Grind all the veggies in a mixer to obtain a coarse paste.
2. Place in a mixing bowl.
3. Add the salt and ginger-garlic paste.
4. Blend well and then mix in the bread crumbs.
5. Divide the mixture into portions.
6. Shape each portion into a circle or any shape you may desire.
7. Heat oil in a pan.
8. Deep fry the kebabs in hot oil.
9. Serve hot with ketchup.