1. Heat the oil and add the mushrooms.
2. Cook over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until the water in the mushrooms evaporates.
3. Mix in the rest of the ingredients and stir gently.
4. Cut the bread loaf horizontally into two halves, keeping the edges intact.
5. Place the filling on one half and cover with the other half.
6. Cut into circles and serve.
Mushroom Bread Roll Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Mushroom Bread Roll from Awesome Cuisine.