Oil – 2 tblsp
Button Mushrooms – 200 gms, cut into small pieces
Curry Powder – 1 tsp
Tomato Puree – 2 tblsp
Red Chilli Paste – 1 tsp
Bread Loaf – 1, large
1. Heat the oil and add the mushrooms.
2. Cook over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until the water in the mushrooms evaporates.
3. Mix in the rest of the ingredients and stir gently.
4. Cut the bread loaf horizontally into two halves, keeping the edges intact.
5. Place the filling on one half and cover with the other half.
6. Cut into circles and serve.