Cabbage – 2 cups, shredded
Yellow Capsicum – 1
Red Capsicum – 1
Chaat Masala – 1 tsp
Lemon Juice – 2 tsp
Olive Oil – 1 tblsp
Oregano – 1/2 tsp
Thyme – 1/2 tsp
Basil – 1/2 tsp
Chilli Flakes – 1/4 tsp (optional)
1. Cut the cabbage into thin strips.
2. Cut the capsicums into thin strips, discarding the seeds.
3. Wash and drain out all the water.
4. Heat the oil in a pan and add the vegetables and stir-fry for a minute or two.
5. Add the spices and toss gently.
6. Add the lemon juice.
7. Serve as part of a meal.
Cabbage and Capsicum Salad Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- The Significance Of Carbohydrates Carbohydrates play a significant role in sustaining the metabolism of a human body and enable them to execute their day...
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
- 13 Steps to Become a Master Chef at Home It is essential to follow certain safety rules while cooking. Hygiene is a must to ensure that cooked food is healthy and...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Cabbage and Capsicum Salad Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.