Cabbage – 2 cups, shredded
Yellow Capsicum – 1
Red Capsicum – 1
Chaat Masala – 1 tsp
Lemon Juice – 2 tsp
Olive Oil – 1 tblsp
Oregano – 1/2 tsp
Thyme – 1/2 tsp
Basil – 1/2 tsp
Chilli Flakes – 1/4 tsp (optional)
1. Cut the cabbage into thin strips.
2. Cut the capsicums into thin strips, discarding the seeds.
3. Wash and drain out all the water.
4. Heat the oil in a pan and add the vegetables and stir-fry for a minute or two.
5. Add the spices and toss gently.
6. Add the lemon juice.
7. Serve as part of a meal.
Cabbage and Capsicum Salad Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Cabbage and Capsicum Salad from Awesome Cuisine.