Cabbage – 2 cups, shredded
Yellow Capsicum – 1
Red Capsicum – 1
Chaat Masala – 1 tsp
Lemon Juice – 2 tsp
Olive Oil – 1 tblsp
Oregano – 1/2 tsp
Thyme – 1/2 tsp
Basil – 1/2 tsp
Chilli Flakes – 1/4 tsp (optional)
1. Cut the cabbage into thin strips.
2. Cut the capsicums into thin strips, discarding the seeds.
3. Wash and drain out all the water.
4. Heat the oil in a pan and add the vegetables and stir-fry for a minute or two.
5. Add the spices and toss gently.
6. Add the lemon juice.
7. Serve as part of a meal.
Cabbage and Capsicum Salad Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Cabbage and Capsicum Salad Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.