Button Mushrooms – 300 gms
Oil – 1 tblsp
Aloo Bhujia – 1 cup
For the Marinade:
Hung Curd – 3 tblsp
Ginger Garlic Paste – 3 tsp
Green Chilli Paste – 2 tsp
Cumin Paste – 2 tsp
Salt to taste
1. Wash the mushrooms well and prick each mushroom.
2. Keep aside in a bowl.
3. Mix all the ingredients for the marinade.
4. Mix the mushrooms in the marinade and keep aside for 10 minutes.
5. Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and put the mushrooms together with the marinade into the pan.
6. Cover with a lid and cook on medium heat till all the marinade is soaked into the mushrooms.
7. Transfer to a serving bowl.
8. Garnish with bhujia and serve immediately.