Lettuce Leaves – 5
For the Filling:
Basmati Rice – 2 cups
Olive Oil – 1 tblsp
Pizza Spice – 2 tsp (mixture of oregano, basil, fennel seeds and thyme)
Carrots – 1 cup
Red Cabbage – 1 cup, grated
1. To prepare the filling, heat oil in a pan.
2. Stir-fry the carrots and the cabbage.
3. Add the spice and salt to taste.
4. Mix in the rice.
5. Toss gently and keep the filling aside.
6. To serve, Place the filling in the centre of each lettuce leaf.
7. Cover the filling with the lettuce leaf and serve as a salad.