Spicy Indian Salad Recipe
Tomatoes – 200 gms
Onions – 75 gms
Cucumber – 200 gms
Coriander Leaves – small bunch
Green Chilli – 1, finely chopped
Lime – 1/2
Peanuts – 1/4 cup, dry roasted
Muesli – 100 gms
Salt as per taste
1. Finely chop the tomatoes, onions and cucumber.
2. Add a little salt.
3. Add the juice of the lime.
4. Sprinkle coriander leaves and the green chillies.
5. Add the muesli and peanuts.
6. Serve with a papad or a bread toast or on its own.
It is low in calories, tasty and hot!
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Spicy Indian Salad from Awesome Cuisine.