Celery Leaves – 1/2 cup, cut into one inch pieces
Basmati Rice – 2 cups, cooked
Olive Oil – 1 tblsp
Mixed Vegetables – 1 cup, cut into medium pieces
Salt as per taste
1. Cook the mixed vegetables for 2 minutes in the microwave.
2. Or Saute them in a pan for 2 minutes until half cooked.
3. Add salt to taste.
4. Heat the oil and add the celery leaves and the half-cooked vegetables.
5. Cook on low fire for 2 minutes.
6. Mix in the rice and stir gently.
7. Cover with a lid.
8. Allow the rice, celery and the vegetables to mix together.
9. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
10. Serve hot.