Boneless Fish – 4
Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
Herbs – 2 tsp (Oregano)
Lemon Juice – 2 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Marinate the fish fillet with salt and lemon juice.
2. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
3. Grill the fish in an oven or grill sprinkling the herbs from time to time.
4. Alternately you could heat the oil in a non-stick pan and fry the fish on low heat, covering with the lid.
5. Turn once gently taking care not to break the fish pieces.
6. Sprinkle the herbs on top of the fillet from time to time.
7. Serve hot.