Basmati Rice – 1 cup, cooked
Red Cabbage – 1 cup
Celery Leaves – 1 cup, chopped
Olive Oil – 2 tsp
Chaat Masala as per taste
Salt as per taste
1. Heat the olive oil in a pan over moderate heat.
2. Fry the cooked rice for 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Remove and place in the centre of a serving dish.
4. In the same oil stir-fry the celery leaves and place around the rice in a half circle.
5. Lastly fry the cabbage for 2 minutes, adding salt to taste.
6. Place this in another half circle around the rice.
7. Sprinkle chaat masala.
8. Serve as a salad.
Rice Salad Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Rice Salad Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.