Basmati Rice – 1 cup, cooked
Red Cabbage – 1 cup
Celery Leaves – 1 cup, chopped
Olive Oil – 2 tsp
Chaat Masala as per taste
Salt as per taste
1. Heat the olive oil in a pan over moderate heat.
2. Fry the cooked rice for 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Remove and place in the centre of a serving dish.
4. In the same oil stir-fry the celery leaves and place around the rice in a half circle.
5. Lastly fry the cabbage for 2 minutes, adding salt to taste.
6. Place this in another half circle around the rice.
7. Sprinkle chaat masala.
8. Serve as a salad.