Boiled Noodles – 2 cups
Oil – 3 tblsp
Coconut Milk – 200 ml
Red Chilli Flakes – 1 tsp
Garlic Pods – 3, chopped into small pieces
Coriander Leaves – 2 tblsp, finely chopped
Salt as per taste
1. Take half a cup of the boiled noodles and fry these in oil till crispy and golden brown.
2. Keep aside.
3. In the same pan add the rest of the noodles and lower the heat.
4. Mix in two cups of water and the rest of the ingredients.
5. Bring to boil and allow to simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Remove from heat and allow it to cool to room temperature.
7. Garnish with chopped coriander and crispy fried noodles just before serving.
Note: This soup tastes better when served cold. If you want it hot, do not allow it to cool.