Watermelon – 1 kg, skin and seeds removed, cut into small pieces
Potato – 1 cup, boiled and mashed
Jeera Powder – 1 tsp
Breadcrumbs – 1 cup
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
Oil for frying
Salt to taste
1. Mash the watermelon pieces with a fork and place in a strainer.
2. Drain out all the juice and keep only the solid portion.
3. Place this in a mixing bowl with the rest of the ingredients.
4. Blend well and shape into round tikkies.
5. Heat oil in a non-stick pan and shallow fry the kebabs.
6. To serve Line a serving plate with red cabbage or grated carrots.
7. Then place the kebabs on this and serve.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !