Peaches – 12
Sugar – 3 tblsp
Cinnamon Powder – 1/2 tsp
Mint Leaves for garnishing
Water – 250 ml
1. Cut the peaches into halves and discard the seeds.
2. Heat 250ml of water and add the sugar and the cinnamon powder.
3. Stir till the sugar melts.
4. Add the peach halves and cook on low temperature for 4 to 5 minutes.
5. Put off the heat and peel off the skin gently.
6. Place on a serving plate and sprinkle a portion of the syrup over the peach halves and chill in the fridge for one hour.
7. Garnish with mint leaves.
8. Serve chilled as a dessert.