1. Cut the pineapple slices into halves.
2. Heat 150 ml of water.
3. Add the sugar and cinnamon powder.
4. Stir gently till the sugar melts.
5. Add the pineapple slices and cook on low fire for 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Add the cherries and continue to boil for another minute.
7. Remove from heat.
8. Serve the pineapple and cherries with a small portion of the syrup over scoops of well-frozen ice cream.
Stewed Pineapple and Cherries with Ice Cream Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Stewed Pineapple and Cherries with Ice Cream from Awesome Cuisine.