Pineapple Slices – 6
Cherries – 1 cup
Sugar – 2 tblsp
Cinnamon Powder – 1 tsp
Water – 2 cups
1. Cut the pineapple slices into halves.
2. Heat 150 ml of water.
3. Add the sugar and cinnamon powder.
4. Stir gently till the sugar melts.
5. Add the pineapple slices and cook on low fire for 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Add the cherries and continue to boil for another minute.
7. Remove from heat.
8. Serve the pineapple and cherries with a small portion of the syrup over scoops of well-frozen ice cream.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !