Apples – 4
For the Mustard Sauce:
French Mustard – 3 tsp
Sugar – 1/2 tsp
1. Cut the apples into eight pieces and remove the seeds.
2. Do not peel the apples.
3. Mix the mustard in 3 tbsp of lukewarm water and keep the paste aside.
4. Heat another 100 ml of water in a pan and lower the heat.
5. Mix in the sugar and the mustard paste and stir gently.
6. Put the apple pieces in this mustard syrup and cook the apples in the sauce for 3 to 4 minutes or till the sauce begins to thicken slightly.
7. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
8. Serve chilled ice cream for dessert.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !