1. Peel the cucumber and remove the seeds and cut into small pieces.
2. Mix the cucumber pieces, mint leaves and the sugar and blend in a mixer to obtain a pulp.
3. Place in three soup bowls and place the bowls in the fridge for the soup to chill.
4. Divide the remaining mint leaves into three portions and place in the soup bowls.
5. Sprinkle the chilli flakes and stir gently.
6. Cut and core the apples but do not peel the apples.
7. Cut into small pieces just before serving.
8. Place small portions of the apple pieces in the chilled soup and serve at once.
Mint and Cucumber Cold Soup Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Mint and Cucumber Cold Soup from Awesome Cuisine.