Beetroot – 250 gms
Orange Juice – 1 cup
Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Parsley – handful, chopped
Boiled Egg – 1, cut into quarters
1. Peel the beetroot and cut into small pieces.
2. Boil in 4 cups of water in a pressure cooker till the beetroot is tender.
3. Drain out the water through a strainer and preserve it.
4. Grind the boiled beet pieces in mixer and add to the preserved water.
5. Pass it once again through a sieve.
6. Place in a bowl.
7. Add the orange juice and the lemon juice.
8. Mix well.
9. Garnish with parsley leaves and boiled egg quarters.
10. Serve as a cold soup.