Beetroot – 250 gms
Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
Olive Oil – 1 tblsp
Capsicum – 2 cups, cut into strips (red, green and yellow)
Lime Juice – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Green Chillies to garnish
1. Boil the beetroot, peel and cut into one and a half inch pieces.
2. Sprinkle salt and keep aside for 10 minutes.
3. Heat the oil in a nonstick pan.
4. Add the mustard seeds and allow to splutter.
5. Add the beetroot pieces and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
6. Mix in the capsicums and the spices and toss gently.
7. Garnish with chopped green chillies.
8. Serve as a snack.