Pizza Base – 2
For the Topping:
Oregano Powder – 1 tsp
Pizza Topping Spices – 2 tsp
Pizza Sauce or Tomato Sauce – 4 tblsp
Mozzarella Cheese – 1 cup, grated
Olive Oil – 4 tsp
Lettuce Leaves – 1 cup
Sprouts – 1 cup
Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
Chilli Flakes – 1 tsp
1. Spread the sauce over the pizza base.
2. Spread the grated cheese over the sauce and place in an oven at 180C for 7 to 8 minutes till the cheese melts.
3. Break the lettuce leaves and sprouts with your fingers and place in a salad bowl.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients for the salad.
5. Mix in the spices and toss gently.
6. Once the cheese has melted remove the pizza base from the oven.
7. Place the salad on the pizza slices and serve at once.