1. Peel the colocasia and boil in salted water till tender.
2. Drain out the water.
3. Place in a mixing bowl and mash to a smooth paste with a fork.
4. Boil the green bananas, peel and mash and add to the paste.
5. Add the remaining ingredients except the breadcrumbs.
6. Mix well.
7. Divide into portions and shape into round patties.
8. Roll these patties in bread crumbs and prepare all in the same way.
9. Fry 2 to 3 patties at a time in hot oil.
10. Serve as a snack.
Colocasia and Banana Cutlet Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Colocasia and Banana Cutlet from Awesome Cuisine.